Good evening everyone,
I hope that you all are having a great weekend, and I hope that your students are ready to have some fun this weekend at Beach Bash 2022!! Below you will find all the information for this weekend.
We will be meeting at the church August 12th at 3:00 PM to head to the River Church of the Nazarene. We will be leaving around 3:30 PM.
The cost for the event is $20
Please fill out the information in this link to let P. Caleb know that your student is planning on attending the Beach Bash: https://forms.gle/7mJgAyFghDNRveXM8
Packing List – Please make sure that your student brings enough clothing and deodorant for the weekend.
Sleeping Bag / Sheets and Blanket
Shower shoes or flip-flops to wear in the shower
Toothbrush / Toothpaste
Clothes that you don’t mind getting messy in
Sneakers / Socks
Bag for dirty laundry
Extra spending money (lunch on Saturday and boardwalk)
Schedule of Events!!!
Friday, Aug 12, 2022
- Meet at church at 3:00pm leave around 3:30pm
- 6pm – Dinner
- 7pm – Worship & Word – Pastor Allen Dunlap
- 8pm – Night Games / Time to connect (groups are encouraged to bring yard games, board games or cards to play. We have a volleyball net set up.)
- 10pm – Lights Out
Saturday, Aug 13, 2022
- 8am – Breakfast
- 9:30am – Worship and Word – Pastor Allen Dunlap
- 10:00am – 3pm Beach Time!! We will all be together in a cordoned area (bring money for lunch on boardwalk)
- 3pm- Return to The River
- 3-630pm – Relax, Shower, Dinner (groups are encouraged to bring yard games, board games or cards to play. We have a volleyball net set up.)
- 7pm – Bonfire Q & A – Pastor Allen Dunlap
- S’mores and fun after!
- 10pm Lights Out
Sunday, Aug 14, 2022
- 7am – Breakfast and Clean-up/pack up
- 9am – Worship Service w/ The River & Pastor Allen Dunlap
- 10:30 – Continue Clean-up/pack up
- 12pm – Head Home
- 1pm – Return to LNC
We will keep you as parents up to date on our estimated arrival time back to the church if we come home early.