Hello, Elevate Families. I hope that you all are doing well. Please know that I am praying for all of your families as the summer ends and the school year begins.
This Wednesday is our 90’s and welcome party for our incoming 7th graders!
To all of our 7th graders, we look forward to meeting all of you and welcoming you to Elevate!
Here are a few major Elevate updates and what will happen here at LNC for Youth Ministry.
1. Below, you will find the Fall Elevate Schedule with all of our events.
2. We will have a Parent’s meeting following Elevate this next week, September 7th, at 8:30 PM in the parent meeting. We will be covering the following things:
– The new Fall Schedule for 2022.
– I will also have new permission slips for you as parents to sign for the Fall and Winter of 2022.
– What our teaching focus will be in Elevate for the fall and winter.
– Several updates for NYC 2023 for you as parents. These updates will include an up-to-date number for what your student has in their NYC account. The upcoming payments and registration deadline, as well as some more fundraising opportunities that we are having for your students.
So, parents, please be present for this parent meeting on September 7th at 8:30 PM after Elevate.